St Andrews In The South Lodge History
St.Andrew's In The South Lodge was consecrated on the 21 March 1890 and celebrated its 125th anniversary in 2015.
The history of St Andrews In The South Lodge can be traced back to the United Tradesmen Lodge No. 366, formed in 1853, under the Register of the Grand Lodge of Scotland, and was constituted on the 13 October 1853. The Foundation Master was George Coppen, and his memory is perpetuated by Coppen Lodge and Coppen Hall at the Royal Freemasons Homes.
Please watch this space for more information on the past masters of our lodge.